Please take careful note of the following:
1. Advantage Tennis Academy runs on a four term system similar to the government school term.
2. Pupils will receive 11 group, squad or private lessons over the 4 terms. Pupils involved with private lessons will still receive 11 privates during the 4th term. Private school pupils will be given the flexibility to make up lessons according to their specific holiday needs.
3. Fees will be invoiced per term. Parents need to indicate on the enrollment form their preferred date of payment. Payments can be made quarterly or monthly at the start of each term or month.
4. It is in the interest of every pupil to attend their specific group or squad on their allocated day. Should a pupil be unable to attend; group and squad make up lessons will only be available to pupils who contact their coach 6 hours prior to missing a lesson.
5. In the event of rain: (groups, squads, privates) Indoor lessons specific for each age and ability level will be held which will include the following topics. (Co-ordination games, technique, scoring, video analysis, fitness, tactics) No credit will be passed for lessons unattended.
6. Notice is required, in writing, at the end of the term for the following term. A month's payment will be required if the notice is not received prior to the end of the existing term. A rejoining fee of R300 will be charged for pupils who discontinue lessons for certain months of the year.
7. 6 hours cancellation time must be given in order to rearrange any private lesson. Unless there is an emergency a lesson cancelled less than 6 hours before a missed lesson will be charged and will not be made up by the coach.
8. There will be no group or squad coaching on public holidays unless prearranged by your Advantage Tennis Academy coach. Pupils will be given the option to re-arrange their lesson and need to contact their coach.
9. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and no representation by either of the parties or their agents, whether made prior or subsequent to the signing of this Agreement, shall be binding on either of the parties unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
10. No variation, alteration or consensual cancellation of this Agreement or any other terms thereof, shall be of any force or effect, unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
11. No waiver or abandonment by either party of any of his rights in terms of this Agreement, shall be binding on that party, unless such waiver or abandonment is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
12. No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party ("the Grantor") may give to the other party ("the Grantee") shall constitute a waiver by the Grantor of any of the Grantor's rights and the Grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or be stopped from exercising any of his rights against the Grantee.
13. The parent/guardian expressly waives and renounces the legal benefits and exceptions non numeratae pecuniae, non causa debiti, and declare themselves to be fully acquainted with the meaning and effect of these exceptions and of the renunciation of the benefits thereof.